Old 04-24-2008, 10:43 AM
Roll Inverted and Pull
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2005
Position: Retired 767 Captain

Originally Posted by Carl Spackler View Post

The DALPA Chairman talks about the high integrity level of his team. He also states: "Make no mistake about it, when the merger closes NWA pilots will be Delta pilots." Some folks here say, oh no...he just meant you'll be Delta pilots in spirit. If the integrity is really high, it would be easy to amend the LOA to share the pain of furloughs (with whoever the generic partner is for Delta). That didn't happen. Now DAL guys here want to say it's because NWA pilots are poor negotiators, or idiots, or lazy, or greedy, or..... I can only hope that the DALPA Chairman is more of a statesman than most DAL guys on this forum.

I don't understand your analogy, but it did make me hungry.

Carl
Carl, you have been all over every thread in the merger forum. We understand your position very well. A deaf, dumb and blind man could understand it. Don`t be a whiner, suck it up man. The Delta merger boys are gonna get what they can, same as your boys. I wouldn`t expect less from any of them. The Red and Green boys think they got screwed, so did the Norhteast, Western and Pan Am boys.