View Single Post
Old 06-04-2006, 12:44 PM
Golden Flyer

ERAU1978grad your hate for Embry Riddle is passionate Remind me of the Catholics and the Da Vinci Code situation. Anyways, I understand how you feel, can you belive I changed 100% over a period of two weeks ? I came online and got feedback from these lifesavers on here. its always good to talk to people with experience whatever the case might be. I wasnt too far away from taking a loan from NelNet to cove $140K for ERAU... Now I look back at it and I want to laugh, but i cant even crack a smile God KNOWS I WOULDNT PAY THAT SH*T BACK! I WOULD'VE BECOME A FUGITIVE ON THE RUN! Change my name, move to like Sicily or something, become the black DeNiro. Can't believe I was so damn naive, I figured i wouldve save and pay everything back and have a savings in the matter of 5 years. WEIRD!!! Just WEIRD!! When I called Embry-Riddle and spoke to one of the instructors about the NelNet and everything, he asked me if I know how much the regionals are paying and kinda schooled me. He hinted every bit not to come to the school!!!!!!!