Old 01-16-2024, 07:53 PM
DeltaboundRedux
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2020
Position: Enoch Powell Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tunes View Post
"I was on this flight yesterday (1/15) MCO to SLC diverted to ATL due to an unruly passenger. He rushed the front to confront the FA in a threatening manner apparently for not receiving snacks as he was sleeping when they serviced his row. Apparently this moron then decided to smoke in his seat and the lavatory (marijuana) and would not comply with FA. We turned over Birmingham to land in ATL where we were greeted by HSI/FBI. Surprisingly, he walked off without incident.

Unfortunately for us, we had to deplane as either the crew threw in the towel or their time expired. After 3 hours waiting, we had a crew and were on the way. To my surprise, I received a proactive email from Delta CS containing 25k SM and the opportunity to submit any expenses. Delta doesn’t have to offer anything since this was manufactured by some idiot. The crew did a phenomenal job on remaining calm and professional while keeping everyone informed."
Lol.

Imagine trying to smoke a joint in the lavatory and thinking no one would notice.

“Hey, it smells like the Denver/Las Vegas/NYC/SEA/PDX crew hotels in here!” (From non airline crew, obv.)

Checklist item “Ensure ample snacks are ready and available.”

Oddly enough, if the FBI is involved, he might be in big trouble for use of a controlled substance. A scofflaw…until it isn’t.

Last edited by DeltaboundRedux; 01-16-2024 at 08:07 PM.