Old 01-26-2024, 06:21 AM
CX500T
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2017
Position: NYC 7ERA

Originally Posted by sailingfun View Post
Read his post history. He is trying to exceed Wile Coyote in accident history. I suspect his use of sick leave brought the CP into the discussion. CP was probably frustrated because with his medical history he knew he can't touch him. Delta tops at 270 hours of sick leave a year replenished each year.
I would disagree on Delta and fitness. They promote it to the extent they have employee gyms in many locations and offer cash for fitness goals. The pilot lounge in NYC has a gym and showers.

Considering my summons was more than a month after my last sick use, which was for a double ear infection (not bike related) it was straight up harassment.

The only time I have been out sick for anything motocross related was September through November 2022, and that was that long because Delta via thier UHC lackeys took over a month to approve surgery after making me drive 1600 miles home pulling a camper with a snapped collarbone, and the month of improper healing turned a 45 minute outpatient surgery into a 6 hour rebreak and reconstruction, and put me from "back at work in 2-3 weeks" to out three months.

But yes. Let's harrass the guy who was good enough at a sport to still get invited to pro races 20 years past his pro days, and can still occasionally run with former world champions.