View Single Post
Old 01-27-2024, 04:05 AM
Atlasvet
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2022
Position: Part time employee

Originally Posted by C17B74 View Post
It is slower for a bit Q1 wise, but I noticed since starting in December the BLG or flying if you will started to exceed the CRT. Efficiency seems to have become a priority as many of the lines have been uncharacteristically showing higher flying hours vs min guarantee or our former $ maker CRT. This relates to our ORD base specifically. Unsure if the others were gaining traction flying hour wise. Folks on the line were hopeful for a raise, but it was obvious just to be more efficient and condense the lines a bit and you get more $ and they get more productivity. You earn it while company benefits without having offered higher pay rates. This was the first step well ahead of any pay increase. Many have complained that they could earn quite a bit more with the numerous gaps we've had and so it shall be it seems. Luckily there are just a few low lines/more days off available at this time although I still don't sit around as much in a leisurely state or go on walkabouts as I did before December.
This would certainly fit into Apollo's stated goal to make the operation more efficient