View Single Post
Old 01-30-2024, 05:47 PM
C17B74
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2013
Position: No Hats No Jackets No PAX

React is on point. Every outfit is nothing more than a dog with different types of fleas. Find the one with which you can live with (more + than -) and thrive. Not an ATI or ABX flyer just a fellow ACMI and I truly enjoy stepping on the jet to so-called work. Some will never be fully soul satisfied even if they have met most of their priorities at any so-called dream job. Big 3 or whatever may be a dream for many, but many of us are having a blast knowing full well the pitfalls of other outfits that do not fit us. It's not like it was well over a decade ago not knowing what you truly don't know and your friends were the only litmus test regarding the job. Now it's all at your finger tips so plug and play where you "think" you may be best off! Good luck, it's your life no one else's.

Small Kids, Big Kids, Ex-wives, wife, Debt, Bills, Home town, Domicile, PAX, Cargo, schedules, hobbies, mammon seeker, Logo on your chest, or whatever - everyone has their boxes to check. I have a few of these to maintain QoL = time off/good trips/just me specifically.

Last edited by C17B74; 01-30-2024 at 06:03 PM.