Gets Weekends Off
Chris99
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    Jan 2007
  • Position
    B717 CA
Quote: Well Chris, 717 Captain, that would most likely mean you are junior to me, if that is the case you better start changing your tune because you will be in SFO as an FO very soon. Immature, you mean pointing out facts, why don't you do some real investigations like reviewing all the facts I pointed out? Please bring the legal game, that would expose EVERYTHING, nothing to hide here!

Ignorance is Toxic, SFO FO, in Unity...
I don't have the time or desire to go back and forth with you on this, but I haven't heard yo ask any questions on the all-calls addressing your concerns. Until I do, I won't consider your accusations credible or concerning. If money is being mismanaged, I believe the parties responsible should be held accountable. If money is simply not being managed like YOU want it to be, then run for a MEC position (I'm sure you'd get a lot of votes). I personally enjoy the PUB nights and the Christmas party. I feel unity is built by pilots getting together in a non-work environment. I'm sure the MEC will share with you how much they are spending on these events if you ask them. Also, I would not be a negotiator or write contract language for 37.5 hours of pay. So I'm not concerned that the negotiator in question received 90 hours of pay. Until you can prove that this violated terms of service or some written policy, then again I am not worried about it. I might be junior to you, I don't know. But I can say that I am not at all concerned with being forced to move to SF. You speak as if you know exactly what will happen after the SLI--you don't. Most likely an arbitrator will determine our fates objectively. Your rhetoric is not building unity. If you have valid concerns, investigate them and get others to join your cause in a mature manner, not like how you are going about it now. Have a good life...