Thread: Worth staying?
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2024, 11:46 PM
C17B74
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2013
Position: No Hats No Jackets No PAX

Elevation and myself might be happier on a different level or threshold, but it does sound a bit rough at Purple right now than in the past. Food is better if you get on long haul some day as well as hotels from what I have encountered (when we move your stuff), lower guarantee is a safety margin at least vs furlough, your vaca is still well above most I suspect and your fleet has been in refresh mode for quite awhile. Being on the 75 seems to bring more pain and definitely monotonous ground hog day events with basic accommodations at boring locations no doubt.

Where is NoWork to fix all this when he gave you all the greenest pasture info. We're all in some vortex at some point and it seems cyclic so hang in there and/or make the best choice for you. Not sure the Drive, Network 2.0 or Tricolor agendas will help the flyers as all companies are squeezing the $ and that action rolls downhill.

*Biggest fear I had was leaving somewhere and it immediately skyrockets to the best ever fit I could have achieved. I am happy having different priorities than most, but make no mistake I still have that crumpled lottery ticket somewhere...