Thread: Hair Sample
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2008, 08:27 PM
the King
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2007
Position: JS32 FO

Originally Posted by mike734 View Post
You beat me to it Slice. I can't stand the sanctimonious BS from guys like UAL T38. He should be force to smoke pot every day for a month. I'm sure a probing and we would find all kinds of "laws" he has broken. And let's not even get started down the path of states rights or how the federal laws about this kind of drug use is constitutionally none of their business!

Now if you insist on defending yourself UAL T38, what about a guy who smokes in Amsterdam several months before interviewing for a job. Should they be excluded? They didn't break any law.

Quick de727ups, lock the thread before this thread degrades in to a thread about, DRUGS.
Fair enough: Regardless of your personal opinion on weed, it is still illegal. Just like speeding, or name your favorite law-breaking activity. My thought is this: If you get busted for said activity, don't whine and act like you're the victim. You got caught doing something illegal. Either don't do it (the wiser choice) or don't complain. Do I still speed some? Sure, but I won't complain if I get a ticket. I just look out for cops!