View Single Post
Old 06-05-2006, 10:21 AM
FoxHunter
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2005
Position: Retired

Originally Posted by FreightDawgyDog
"I think it is pathetic that some junior nugget, that little if any airline experience, little life experience has the gall to tell others how they should live. You talk about WE, your real concern is ME.

BTW have some other younger guy/gal teach you how to use the quote function of the Board. I thought all young guys were computer savy. Hope you're still on the 727."

Take it easy Mr. Grumpy Pants. I must have struck a nerve. You know nothing about me, yet you pretend you do. Nice personal attack, which means you have no real reply to my points. Anyway, I am sure you do hope I am still on the 727 and your hope is to keep me there 5 more years so you can avoid the inevitable fact that you will one day have to retire. Like I said, if you get your way I am sure we will hear from you again when you have to retire again. Same arguments, same reasons, just different age limit that is so unfair now that you have your Wide Body left seat. "Why can't I fly until I'm 80? This arbitrary 75 year old age limit is so unfair! All I want to do is be able to fly a trip where my great grandchild is my F/O." Yep. I can see why the word "we" confused you before.

Thanks for the tip BTW but I prefer to use my own ""'s.
You have failed to make any points. I do believe since there are new hires going to the MD11 no senior person is keeping you off it.