View Single Post
Old 02-14-2024, 03:22 PM
hockeypilot44
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2008

FML. Went to fitting, ordered what she told me too and long tie because that’s what I used before. Pants too big on waste and too long. I didn’t think much of the waste because I figured belt could fix that so I took them in and had pants shortened. $40 out of pocket. No big deal but now can’t return. After wearing them, the belt cause the latches to come undone. They have a button also that I now have to button to make sure they don’t fall down. Jacket gets wrinkled really easy and feels short on me. I ordered the regular because she told me too. If I tie the tie perfectly, I can get it the right length with the thin part the exact same length as the tie.

Unfortunately, I tossed all my old stuff because I figured I would never need it again and it was taking space in my closet.

I’ve patiently been waiting for new pants to go on order so I can order new ones along with a new tie. Reporting to captain school in March so I figure new jacket coming anyhow.

What a cluster. I’m ****ed because I got measured, but the people actually doing the measuring obviously didn’t know how to measure. The whole process is and has been a joke.

I’m not even sure why we needed new uniforms. New ones are basically same as old ones anyway except for some small differences that most people would never notice.