Old 02-17-2024, 04:41 PM
YellowBanana
Line Holder

Joined APC: Dec 2021

Originally Posted by Anomjnom12 View Post
Totally agree with all the above. Not talking about that.

I’m referring to the toxic culture as a whole. Didn’t take me long to see it and I saw it before negotiations even started. Glad you enjoy it though!

also - I did my homework. Talked with friends who are there, looked around here. Check out Covid times on here and all the positive talk. I don’t share those positive experiences.
Not sure what specific “toxic” culture is you’re referring to (except for the 12 angry men on the JF/APC echo chamber). Those individuals certainly don’t represent the vast majority of guys I’ve encountered here… If you look back jusssst before Covid though, late 2019 and even early 2020, you’ll see that it wasn’t all rainbows and butterflies. Little hiring, talks of an excess bid, speculations that 4a2 could possibly make an appearance, upcoming negotiations, etc. The usual subjects in a cyclical business like this one… Covid turned this entire industry on its head and created a massive recoil effect that will take a few years to stabilize, but it will eventually normalize until the next black swan rears its head.