View Single Post
Old 06-05-2006, 02:37 PM
Jetalc
Pro Button Pusher

Joined APC: Mar 2005
Position: A320 Series CA

Originally Posted by zingle777
I know lots of guys flying at F9. They all love it. It has become a class act, and in fact, I am flying my parents out on them (paid for tickets) day after tomorrow. They kick SWA's ass in every metric. The pilots are great, FA's are great, nice new planes, etc. I pray they prosper.
Thanks for the kind words Zingle. I'm happy that F9 hasn't given in to the "nasty politics" stuff that others have - some might view that as "not aggressive enough" but I view it as staying the course and doing what we do best.

BTW, Edik - in comparison to JetBlue or Airtran...no idea. I have a feeling that the cultures are fairly similar, and it's a crapshoot as to which airline(s) will be around in another 10-15 years. I have friends at both JetBlue and Airtran, and, just like F9 and any other airline, there are improvements that could be made, but their overall impressions are that those are good places to work. I can only speak for myself, and I'm enjoying life - it's nice to work at a place where you can take pride in a job well done by the company, and I'm not a greedy or bitter person to begin with...good luck!