View Single Post
Old 02-25-2024, 02:14 AM
luv757
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2005
Position: 18%er but I’ll enforce UPA23 to the last period.

Originally Posted by DFWwannabe View Post
Hey all,

Tried searching for a thread but couldn't find so bear with me. Settling down between Tampa and Orlando and looking forward to starting later this year.

Seeing some gouge and reading the reserve contract rules. Some questions.

1) 2.5 hours short call, but 2.5+ hours if for a TPA trip.
2) about 40% of the trips from gouge seem to be coming out of TPA. Can I bid in the future to want TPA trips if able? (slightly closer to where we are moving back home to).
3) Open time trips seem mostly to come out of TPA talking to insiders. Would I still get X-town pay and able to pick up open trips even if I live 45 mins away from TPA or where I live is taken into consideration, or X town pay no matter what IS X town pay?

I know I won't be able to hold MCO for a bit, and def not CA for a longer time but will be happy to sit reserve or fly weekends just to have a chance to settle down between the two spots and move back home and see family and friends again. Thanks for the time.

If there is a thread answering this please let me know so I can take a look and save you all time.
yes you can preference TPA trips when bidding (as a lineholder in the MCO base). You will get crosstown pay for TPA trips as a lineholder and reserve if MCO based.