View Single Post
Old 05-01-2008, 03:36 PM
Eric Stratton
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2005

Originally Posted by DAL4EVER View Post
Not too difficult. You just seem to be more incendiary than any of the NWA guys. You seem like the type to play devil's advocate to get others riled up while you sit on the sideline and watch the fight. Who do you work for? I can't possibly find out who you are. I just would like to know who you work for so we can take a historical view of the contributions of your pilot group. Attend a roadshow at DAL. Hear for yourself the facts. The SLI was hung up over growth issues. Nothing more. My NWA brothers will reap from this contract because of advances over their current contract. When the joint contract is signed, we will all see the benefits of this.
I wasn't trying to be incendiary. when I first read that last sentence I thought he ment you need to work with nwa but then I remembered hearing someone saying that deltas stance was to work with management so they wouldn't be left behind. it was as simple as that.

you are right though, I like to play devils advocate and try and see things from every side.

I don't say who I work for because I don't think that matters. I've called my airline out for it's own issues many times.

I would love to attend the road show but I doubt any airline would allow the other airlines in. I've read nwa's just the facts sheet. Have you guys put anything like that out? It would be interesting to see that side of it.

What were the growth issues?

I hope you are right that the nwa guys will reap, along with you guys, with the joint contract. I just hope it's sooner rather than later.