View Single Post
Old 03-06-2024, 10:02 AM
Skyhawk121
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2015

Originally Posted by DBCooperGA View Post
When the light shines on the situation at hand, and it will. I won't be the one getting clobbered by torpedoes.

Based on the age of your account and the fact that all you do is come on here and complain about all the horrible things management has done to destroy careers, you must have been cut loose. The few times I have been aware of part of the situation surrounding a pilot termination, the termination seemed like it was 100% justified (that said, there may have been other pieces I was not aware of. Based on your attitude, it seems like you are just venting your frustrations on an anonymous forum because it feels safe and anyone who knows anything about the termination can't say that the termination was justified because they don't know who the person is, or what the situation was.

If you want some simpathy or support, share the situation. If the situation is truly as bad as you make it out to be, I'm sure you will find plenty of support among OO pilots.

Otherwise, quit bringing it up, TG isn't going to come on here and respond to you on a public forum.