Thread: FlyExclusive
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2024, 11:34 AM
B727DRVR
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2008
Position: Standing in front of the tank with a shopping bag
Cool Hey TDK! We got our first CL350 yesterday..

Originally Posted by tdk90 View Post
Saw a recent advert for DEC CL350 possibly non-rated, seems like a a lot of flight duty pay to add to basic salary, what's a good ballpark figure for YR1 ?
Hey JDK,

Our first CL350 arrived yesterday, so it's going to be a little while for paint, interior, conformity, and FAA Route checks as the other ones start showing up quickly. We are hiring a small number of Direct Entry Captains to get our fleet up and running, and most of the rest of the pilots will be internal upgrades to take care of our own first. As is often the case when we are starting a new fleet, our salary itself is less than our competitors, but the pay historically comes up quickly.. Our hourly bonus that starts at flight time over 20 hours adds up quickly, with an extra $1000 bonus at 40, 50, and 60 hours. I.e, if you fly 60 hours in a month, you will get $4000 bonus, plus another $3000 bonus for meeting the 40, 50, and 60 hour gates. So, theres that. I'd say, guessing, $165-$175K, if you fly 40 hours per month, which is under our average. I hope that helps.