View Single Post
Old 03-08-2024, 01:39 PM
Emmerson Bigs
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2017
Position: 777

Originally Posted by Anthrax View Post
you really got me there, slick, not so much in the deconstruction of the expediency in which i used MEC without specifying CHAIR, but by using this omission to discredit my opinion and at the same time highlighting how extremely intelligent you are. well done. from now on, whenever I feel the need to express an opinion, I’ll run it by you first.
Actually, I wasn't interested in discrediting your opinion. There's no point in trying that. I was trying to inject some accuracy into your post in the slight chance that someone else reading it might understand that everything you offer here isn't rooted in fact. It's opinion. Uninformed and extreme opinion like much of what we find on this circus forum.
The latest example is you suggesting that BW should ignore the structure established by our current policy manual and pretty much just do what you think is appropriate. Put him on speed dial and make sure you set him straight. I'm sure he's waiting for your call. The MEC chair isn't supposed to lead the MEC reps by policy, implication or expectation. He serves at their pleasure because we elected them and they in turn elected him. He doesn't have the power to direct our reps to do anything, regardless of how adamantly you state that here.