View Single Post
Old 03-10-2024, 09:11 PM
KobayashiMaster
On Reserve

Joined APC: Feb 2021

Originally Posted by Guppydriver95 View Post
Good gawd you’re a dim bulb, and have obvious issues with reading comprehension. Please show where I called you a scab,. I’ll wait…. While you’re contorting yourself to do so, the rest of us who can read will laugh at your attempt to deflect while saying I lied about a single thing. I never did. The only one being dishonest here is you. Let’s refocus, shall we? Instead of you having an emotional meltdown, try and actually read what I wrote, not try to use someone else’s words as mine. I was quite particular in choosing my words so you wouldn't scream like chicken little, but yet you do it anyway, which tells me you’re not the sharpest tool in the shed.
He did the same thing to me (almost word-for-word) on another thread. Maybe he'll do you the same favor he did for me, and block you like that coward that he is. Despite what you've been told, sometimes the trash does take itself out.

Safe to say hes a mindless troll, and bottom-feeder fanboi.

So anyway... Yeah! I have an update to the scab list. Still looking for a point of contact to send the update to. Its not a new strike, its just an update to the old list to track where a scab from a previous strike is flying now. I really don't care what anyone's opinions are about unions, or scabs or whether or not they should be given a pass. You can start your own "should scabs be forgiven" thread, and cr@p-post over there. I just looking for information about who to contact to make the update. Don't have it? Keep scrolling!!!

Thanks to all the union bothers who called out scabs for what they are.