View Single Post
Old 03-10-2024, 10:21 PM
Cleared4appch
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2021

Originally Posted by publius View Post
I am so sorry mate If I offended you, my apologies... However, that does not change the reality that your HR team is not working well. They assign people dozens of subjects to study, right? I have studied those subjects for 12 days and put 30 pages of work with my handwriting. In return, what did I get? `Have you worked for another airline company that you did not put on your resume?` What kind of question is that? It's beyond being over-suspicious, it's a concrete disrespect... It's a pure example of unprofessionalism! It's a chronic sample of distrust to people. I did not know anything about the unfortunate event that happened in 2019. After the interview, I thought no normal organization or HR team could behave like this... I thought there should be something bad that affected them and forced them to behave in such a suspicious, aggressive, and disrespectful way... I did my research about them, while they were doing their research about me! Filters against filters, fair game right? I have provided them five years of successful training records with full of good comments (from Air Zambia), but they could not give me a clean record for the last five years, because of that unfortunate event. Filters against filters, it's a fair game as I said. That's why I had to mention about that event. Again, I am sorry if I offended you.

You have wonderful Captains, by the way, they are really nice human beings.

I am done with this conversation. My next interview is with Air Zimbabwe and after that with Air Mogadishu. They are good matches for my terrible background...

Filters against filters...

Safe flights!
Well….that escalated quickly.