Prime Minister/Moderator
rickair7777
Prime Minister/Moderator
close
  • Joined APC
    Jan 2006
  • Position
    Engines Turn Or People Swim
Quote: yes, I am sure, because I have been reading about his nonsense since 2019. He claims that when they found damaged parts on the assembly line he would red tag them. Then a manager would come by and have the next shift come in and reinstall it on the aircraft so it could fly to the delivery center in Everette. Back then they didn’t deliver aircraft from Charleston. Everything went to Everett first. What he didn’t know, and no one felt the need to explain it to him, is that flying with non-conforming parts is legal on production ticketed aircraft flown under part 91 operations. The parts were replaced before delivery in Everett. He even admitted in a 2019 NTY podcast that he can’t prove the planes were delivered that way. Because he wasn’t there!!!
This is one of the cases where just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean you're wrong.

Whistleblower types are frequently disaffected, with border-line or not-so-borderline personality disorders. They can be prone to be the canary in the coal mine, as more stable folks tend to not want to rock the boat they sail in. There are obviously issues at BCA, and half of the population of SEA had to have known about it.