View Single Post
Old 03-19-2024, 01:52 PM
4dalulz
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2021

Originally Posted by golfandflows
This country is a lot like Russia. More so than what ppl want to believe.
I always love these types of theories - coming from people who've only lived in the US or on military facilities/military adjacent facilities when working for the USG (you know - the guys who "travelled the entire world" but somehow only ever had Popeyes for dinner - maybe Manchu Wok if they were feeling adventurous)... you wouldn't know true corruption or government coverups if they pistol whipped you with the murder weapon.

Originally Posted by rickair7777
I knew some upper-tier middle eastern folks in the military. One of them shared how such things can go down...
Ok - this guy would know it without a need for "enhanced education". I guess one person means there's still hope.

I do think it's almost certain this guy (John Barnett) ended himself - especially if you ever saw an interview with him where he was quite clearly tortured by what he perceived as his complicity in deaths of BA victims. The guy spent 15 years "fighting" BA and their actual (not imagined) ruthless behaviour - that's gonna take a toll on most people.