View Single Post
Old 03-23-2024, 08:16 AM
Grumble
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2009

Originally Posted by AArdwolf View Post
Settle down there Francis, it wasn't meant to be a dig at the pilots. We know what you're going through. Parker and his sidekick Kirby nearly destroyed AA during there time here and we are still a bad resession from going into Bankruptcy due to their shenanigans. Sure, mass fleet expansion and 30,000 pilots or whatever may sound great to you but becareful what you wish for. He isn't the savior you think he is. Again, good luck and I mean it.

P.S. we actually thank Delta for that contract. It was us who got you guys out of that horrible TA your Union came up with in late 22.
YGBSM right?

I’m no mgmt fan boy, but Kirby has done everything he said he would do, and everything he’s predicted has come true. Pretty sure Parker not taking the reins off of him is what drove him to leave, he’s done nothing but make money here and grow, successfully.

As far as the contract… you guys literally copy and pasted the TUMI TA. WTF are you even talking about?!? I read it, it was damn near word for word. We shot it down by 94%, Delta and the NMB then finally set the bar. APA has never led the way on anything and never had industry leading anything, (except maybe debt).

Credit where credit is due, APA led the charge against Boeing and pilot blaming for the max crashes…