View Single Post
Old 05-03-2008, 08:43 AM
Ferd149
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2008
Position: LAX ERA

Originally Posted by Widebody View Post
It's not the other way around and it's not several years ago. Is an arbitrator going to pull me out of that ER left seat and put keenster in it? Not likely. Will he fence in the DAL majority and let the NWA minority run wild thru the streets of College Park, GA? I doubt it. Only if they choose ferd or keenster's mother as the arbritrator could this happen, and I've heard even they don't like you two very much...
Well, guess you missed my tounge in cheek. No, I don't want your seat and I sure don't think I should bump any Delta guy. As I said in another thread, we both need to step back and note that we are both being spun to a certain extent. The truth behind what is coming out of BOTH or MECs is somewhere between (note I didn't say middle).

As to an arbritrator.......the best line I heard at my road show was somebody said, "the arbritrators who are available are last ones you want". I think we both need to avoid it because it is a complete loss of control. Also, since I suspect it would be a whole new ball game, both our strategies would change somewhat.

Ok, enough of being serious. People who know me will tell you I'm never serious.......ok maybe on short final.

Ferd