Thread: jetBlue Hiring
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2024, 03:12 PM
RJDriver900
Some Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2019

Originally Posted by BugsySiegel View Post
Hello,

Just received an email from JetBlue saying that they are doing some "housekeeping" in their database and should be apply next week again when the window is open.My candidate profile says that thank you for applying with us but they decided to pursue other candidates. My question is, if they send me an email about reapplying again in one week i should diresgard that message( the one saying they basically are not interested)? Also I see the First Officer position still open on the website, maybe I sound dumb but is the same one or they going to open a new one in one week? Sorry but the email i received is not very specific.

Thank you.
They've notoriously had them open then closed them just to reopen it again a day or two later. I wouldn't worry too much about the pursuing other candidates message. I got the same one when they stopped hiring and closed the window when Covid hit back in 19-20. If the email said to reapply again in a week because they're doing housekeeping per say then I would wait and reapply personally. Just check the position online every day or two to see when it disappears and when the position opens back up reapply.