View Single Post
Old 04-06-2024, 04:11 PM
airb320
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2010
Position: A320 CA

Originally Posted by GoodJet View Post
100% agree.

I just hope all the tools from the training department who designed our disaster of CQ in 2023 go to the 787 and I can have a peace during CQ and positive learning environment for a few years. That's about the best outcome I'm hoping for. Maybe we can get past the dynamic of the FO being a punching bag for the instructor when the ride is for the CA, because that would be nice.

The only thing I'm hopeful for long term is that the industry will need to pick up the pieces of what's leftover after the mgmt team that can't handle 3" of snow in Seattle has a go at international ops. So my seniority number will still mean something during the last 25 years of my "career".

100% sure the international hotels, ground transporation, handlers etc will be a massive learning curve for our all star team. Stepping over dollars to pick up a shiny penny wont work anymore. No way will I be involved in that.
you peaked my curiosity… what was wrong with CQ ‘23?
Flying between 2 Cities with malfunctions along the way bothers you?
The FO I was paired with kept asking me when things get “tough”, I kept saying any minute now, however that minute never came… so, again… what was tough about it? I’m seriously curious…