View Single Post
Old 04-07-2024, 06:45 PM
Stayontarget
Almost there

Joined APC: Apr 2021

Originally Posted by I was inverted View Post
^^^^see? Your type is the problem with the B6 pilot group and union, and is all too pervasive. Thanks for making my point.

There is zero chance the company would have been able to weather the attrition/lack of applicants storm without a raise. You clearly can’t comprehend the “they needed it more than the pilots” part of the equation. To assume that B6 pilots would still be making $25 less is beyond asinine. Hope you enjoy your sht contract for the next 4-6 years. Especially those beautiful reserve grid(s)that lineholders didn’t realize would affect them too. Keep voting yes to the first turd you see though. Especially if there’s some fear put out by the union that you can’t get anything more now, it’ll take a couple years and there’s too much risk to say no to ask for more, and that you’ll get them next time.
I'm understand your point and agree in principle but always like to consider the counterpoint. Frontier weathered attrition surprisingly well even though the pay lags and continues to do so while growing rapidly. Attrition numbers are decreasing already. FedEx passed on their first offer and they now look even further away from a deal. Timing doesn’t not appear to be in their favor currently. The time value of money has to be involved in the equation too. There are no guarantees.