View Single Post
Old 05-04-2008, 11:00 AM
Spooled
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2007

Originally Posted by Murr907 View Post
Everytime that I have ever seen you make a post on here it is bashing Pinnacle. I don't see why if you hate it so much then just get out. Im sure it is not that hard to and then everyone wont have to read all the negatives you have to say. Sure things are not so well at Pinnacle with the contract issues, then again not every regional is safe from our economy, pilot groups, etc. But come on man...

Thanks for all the info from the other guys, as well. I am thinking of eagle too since I could live in DFW without the commute. I have gotten to know many Pinnacle pilots and have friends that work there and absolutely love it.
Just trying to tell you the truth man. Do you know how many people lately have told me they regret coming to Pinnacle?

With the just get out comment - As big of a dump as Pinnacle is - you have to understand you cannot do that in this industry. I don't want to take a pay cut (even though it would be a small one), I don't want to be on reserve. Thank god I have 17 days off, or I would probably quit.

If I knew what I now know about Pinnacle, I would have stayed at my last employer and got on with a REAL company. Don't get me wrong, the Pilots are Pinnacle are great! Management are the screw ups.

Anyway come here! You'll be the 5th person I get to say "I told you so" to, when you come back whining about this place.

Take the advice of your elders.