View Single Post
Old 04-26-2024, 02:02 PM
dracir1
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2014
Position: Lineholder

Originally Posted by fcoolaiddrinker View Post
Wierd because I got a check for around 8k when my 5ish legit grievances were finally settled last round. Several hundred k was paid out. Stop with the misinformation of we got nothing. We got 100’s of thousands when they were settled.
I am really starting to believe you are lambert talking pilots out of filing disputes.
for anyone experiencing a contract violation please ignore dracir. You will be made whole at some point.
Bro, tell me you're not confusing retro payment as grievance payout...I got a nice little retro check as well (no where near 100% of course). Never ONCE did I consider it for anything other than retro pay.

I do know a few pilots who have been actually paid for grievances. The process is running and it does pay out (albeit sporadically and VERY slowly). I never mentioned it was completely worthless - just mostly. According to the March 2, Grievance Update, there are 1478. Most are non-approved hotels (mostly MOU1 violations), non-notification and middle seat deadheads. There are more grievances currently in the "deadlocked" category than any other. Noone I know has received anything in the area of 8k so congrats to you in your case. I can only imagine what those who do have some in the system will get. I only have 2 - if and when they're resolved, I'd be more than happy to share the results of the cases here.

Would you be willing to bet that 8k that ALL of our grievances will be resolved before a TA is produced? I'd bet that we actually have MORE than we do now and that there will be a provision in the TA that nullifies whatever's remaining just like last contract.

You seem so intent on trying to discredit me but provide little counter to the points of # of grievances (and why), the timeline with which they are resolved and the fact that most of our outstanding grievances during last contract cycle were wiped out by the new contract.

If you want to continue to ignore addressing them (or if there's too many mentioned for you to do so), I understand. But the sheer # of grievances should concern you (and everyone else).

Last edited by dracir1; 04-26-2024 at 02:13 PM.