View Single Post
Old 06-07-2006, 12:10 PM
Golden Flyer

As far as Seneca goes... I dont know, I here good things about their program but I get the negative as well. Yes, I have alot of friends that been through the seneca program, but they claim it can be better. As for Western, Crappy Degree? Business Management? I doubt you know what you're talking about! Why would you want an applied flight degree over a business management degree? What good does that applied flight serve you? Besides, at Western you fly with traffic, which is better training and your occasional WestJest 737's. As for AC, it'll be long before you get on lol... Think about the competition within Canada and there'll be so much more people with the same qualifications as you. The best opportunity to build time here is CFI, although it's good training, how many multi time are you going to acquire. I have friends with 1500 TT and didnt get accpeted yet. Why? All CESSNA HOURS. You need those multi, which leave bush as your next option. Not to discourage you, its a long way ahead. We dont have that much carriers like the U.S. to choose from.

**Good Way To Build Time Is Bush Piloting. If You're Up For It! Up North

Last edited by Golden Flyer; 06-07-2006 at 12:19 PM.