View Single Post
Old 05-11-2008, 03:39 AM
Spaceman Spliff
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2008
Position: 757/767 FO

Prater's post is a bunch of self-righteous eyewash. The guy just repeated a bunch of ALPA talking points, which he's either unable or unwilling to back up with credible action, even if he meant them.

There is absolutely nothing in there containing any insight that is remotely imaginative, constructive, or worthwhile.

Even if he does read the posts (which I doubt), he has not taken the wishes of the majority of membership into consideration in his decisions...ever.

He continues to shore up policies that benefit him and his cronies at the expense of the rank-and-file.

Now he writes one post containing absolutely zero "meat," and everyone's ready to raise their dues. But I guess with ALPA national's recent actions, even one fluffy post acknowledging that we lowly line pilots even exist is a cause for celebration.

I'm not jumping on the bandwagon.

P.S. Thank you, ALPA, for voting to charge dues on my 401k company contributions. I guess the union fat cats don't have any clue how to manage our money or live within a budget. It's called "cutbacks." You can start with your salaried employees.

Last edited by Spaceman Spliff; 05-11-2008 at 10:14 AM.