Thread: Frontier
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2008, 05:47 PM
Zapata
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2007
Position: 747 FO

Originally Posted by Pilot41 View Post
Sorry but it would mean SW has a better product. The SW product is made up of it's service and personal(management, pilot, FA's, rampers, CSR's, etc.)., they hedged others didn't or at least not like SWA.
I don't doubt the dedication of SW's employees and management but, when it boils down to it, I still think Frontier's product is better. More comfortable seating, more leg room, multimedia in each seat and assigned seating. All things considered from point A to point B, I'll opt for F9. (BTW; when it comes down to the rank and file employees, pilots, rampers, FA's etc, it is ridiculous to claim that one group is somehow better)

I laugh every time I hear someone say something like, " Southwest only made money because they hedged." Yeah, so what's your point. Thats good/smart business.
What is so funny to make you laugh every time? The point is just that. There is nothing wrong with pointing out facts and it isn't a put down to SW.

I also find sad that so many people on this board are waiting with glee at the prospect that SWA might lose money.
I haven't seen anyone on this board express that. Show me one and I'll show you a troll that should just be ignored anyway.

Last edited by Zapata; 05-11-2008 at 05:52 PM.