Old 06-08-2006, 09:23 AM
Golden Flyer

My conception is Piloting is the best job once can have. Who here in this forum would trade a 777 office to eventually work in a law office. Remember people, flying take time, its hard work, god damn I havent even been as far as most of you guys but I have friends and I know. The beauty of it is... "Once You Get To The Top, Your There". If you all weren't determined folks who have what it takes, you wouldn't have re-searched the net and found this site. That has alot to say. I have friends in law school as well. I also know people who have attended law school and didnt make it (hint hint). They figured it was too muich work, completeing a degree, then that whole law school situation, then going in and not being able to get up directly. Even lawyers try push for something better, they want to be a judge, well that takes time, not until your around 50. Pilots can push for more as well with the right mind-frame. A Thomson Cook 757 Capt. with experience and a good degree can eventually push for that exec position and make $500 K USD. annually!

"Determination Is Key! Although This Is Repetitive. Remember: You Can DO ANYTHING You Put Your Mind To"

P.S. Even take Bush's position. That'd Be sSOmething To Put YOur Mind To. Just A Thought!