View Single Post
Old 05-20-2008, 07:42 AM
Deez340
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2007
Position: 757/767

Originally Posted by sailingfun View Post
There is now a second Veritas out now concerning the recent message about the hearings at Congress. I know that one is correct. As a NWA pilot told me the MEC knows they screwed up and now its cover your butt time. The joint contract had 3 out of every 4 dollars going to the NWA side with fewer pilots there. With the time value of money no matter how the SLI turns out most NWA pilots will have lost income that will not be replaced. The one bright spot is that I am hearing rumors that management is having second thoughts on the whole merger. Perhaps we can both shake hands and go our separate ways and all be happy.
I just read them both....... Wow!?!..... Just Wow?. Having been to a few congressional hearings myself, and having seen this one on tv I'd have to believe DALPA's version of this. I don't want to start another "my MEC is better than your MEC" deal but those a$$clowns in the NW MEC seem to keep stepping on their cranks, seem hell bent on throwing a wrench in the works to cover it up and I fear it's going to start to cost me money!

Merry Christmas, Hallelujah, Holy S$%^, where's the Tylenol!

Rant over.....

Last edited by Deez340; 05-20-2008 at 07:56 AM.