Old 06-08-2006, 09:13 PM
aussieflyboy
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2006
Position: CL605 PIC

i thank you for your advice, but if you had seen the australian and probably every other country in the world's aviation industries, youd be able to appreciate just how good things are in the industry over here in the U.S. comparatively speaking...

there's so much opportunity here it's amazing... i was back home in sydney australia last week, and i went to my old airport where i trained for my private several years ago, and the state of things there was just so different to here in the U.S.

airplanes are old and decrepid over there, people who instructed me years ago are still sitting around in cramped 152's and there are no jets ANYWHERE to be seen...

im teaching in florida and u just hafta go look at boca raton or tamiami or FXE to be knocked on ur butt at the wealth and opportunity that is around everywhere in this country...

on a side note, my degree is in the health sciences... not very similar to aviation at all

thanks for your good advice, but take my word for it when i tell you that americans are truly blessed when it comes to aviation.