View Single Post
Old 05-24-2008, 06:44 AM
pilotbum
Line Holder

Joined APC: Feb 2008

Originally Posted by aircraftdriver View Post
What are the required times to upgrade to CA at XOJET if currently flying for them as a FO? AND, do they have a seniority list over there for upgrades or is it merit based?

I must say things looks interesting especially with their latest round of funding from Dubai. My concern is that NetJets is the gold standard and XOJET will just be a flash in the pan.
PIC Minimums are posted on the XOJET website. Upgrades are based on time and performance reviews. They happen as soon as you're ready.

I love all the web-board experts that think XOJET is a "flash in the pan" is it was so delicately worded. I've seen comments like this more than once on these boards but yet investors keep throwing money at us, over $3B worth in fact! But somehow those who post comments like this think they have better information and know better than the savvy investors scouring through our financials and our business plan to decide whether or not it is a good investment. I have a hunch that they would not be throwing this kind of money our way if they thought we were a "flash in the pan"