Old 06-16-2008, 08:23 PM
alejmarin
New Hire

Joined APC: Jun 2008
Position: Challenger 300 / L
Default Emirates

I HAVE BEEN DOING MY HOMEWORK AND RESEARCH ABOUT EMIRATES FOR OVER A YEAR, I DO HAVE 4 FRIENDS FLYING THERE, BUT THEY ARE IN DIFERENT POSITION WERE I AM STANDING AT, I do have 2 childrens one is 13 and the other is 11, that is one of the reason why I have been very cautios about it, I am one of the ones coming for a third word country and I did move out of there almost 5 years a go, Iam currently working on small flight deparment for small part 91 operator flying a Challenger 300, money is good, my big concern is not been able to growth more as a professional I already reach the cap on this flight deparment and I would like to see my self in the future working for a major airline, I am 34 and here in the states is imposible to do soo at this aged, some pilots don't like management positions or been instructors I do really like that but of curse flying will be on the top of my list... The other reason why i am very excited about this, is the fact of been able to send my kids to a private scholl, education here in USA is not one of the best ones (I am soory but is the true) having said that, I am on the search of more valuable information about this big step that I am about to make.