View Single Post
Old 06-27-2008, 04:31 PM
greedyairlineexec
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2005
Position: A320

Originally Posted by Herkulesdrvr View Post
whoah whoah easy there greedy. We got something rather than nothing. 190 captains got a 10% raise across the board. You should be glad we got anything considering the nature of the industry right now. Dude, just be happy your employed. Hey we're not even union and we're getting more than every company out there. Overall Im pretty happy with the outcome.
herk, once again it is not about the money . the changes to OJI,LOL MEDICAL,INCLUDING FSM ON PEA'S & sCOPE WOULD HAVE COST THE COMPANY $0.
I hope you never ever get hurt while working @ JB or you will wish we had real OJI. I really hope you never ever get sick and need to have medical insurance 24 months after you stopped working , because if you do , you will go bankrupt. I don't need any of that as my wife has decent medical, but some of our guys do. it is all about the values this company was founded upon, and leadership is not following them.

next time one of our guys gets sick I dare you to tell him/her that we did not need any of those improvements and that he/she should be thankful he/she was employed.