View Single Post
Old 06-28-2008, 11:17 AM
greedyairlineexec
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2005
Position: A320

Originally Posted by Herkulesdrvr View Post
Greedy,

Are you as miserable as your posts are? Just wondering, seems like everything you write about JB is negative. If your not happy, then seriously you should think about finding another job. Where are you going to go work 15 days, hell 12 days a month and make more than your neighbors? It must not be that bad if your still wearing the blue.
I don't think pointing out the facts makes my post miserable. I say it again: it is not about pay, but about protecting a career and protecting your fellow pilots form financial disaster when life throws them a curb ball. if caring for other jet blue pilots future and their families makes me miserable in your eyes then I will take it a a compliment.maybe you should be as "miserable" as I am and show some of the caring value we are so lacking nowadays.
remember the values this company was founded upon and try to find them being applied without the spin. for me the most important one was caring, but is slowly dying.this lates round of not dealing with the real issues only reinforces it.please start caring for others, it really is not all about you believe it or not.