View Single Post
Old 06-28-2008, 04:48 PM
Clear Right
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2008

Dizel,
I never said I bought anything from the company. I simply said there are three distinct pilot groups, with three different opinions in general. I am a supporter of JBPA and donated some of my hard earned money. My point was simple, Management made an effort in a very difficult time in this industry. I give them credit for that. Perhaps you did not read my last paragraph. It simply means JBPA will have to work a little harder to earn the swing vote for the fence sitters.

If you got nothing, that means you are a Senior Captain at JetBlue. I hear this argument all the time: "Don't buy the Blended Rate" but then I see on a regular basis Captain's flying 90 to 100 hours of credit a month. That means you make approximately $145.00 per hour or more. The money still goes to your checking account and Captain's keep flying their but off to make the big dollars. So explain to me again how you are not competative with the peer group on pay.

I will agree with you on Work Rules and other Benefits that a CBA can get you, but for Straight Pay, you are doing just fine compared to your peers.

Take Care
CR