Underboob King
Superpilot92
Underboob King
close
  • Joined APC
    May 2005
  • Position
    Guppy Commander
Quote: I post my sources, you post yours. Convince me that despite losing 27 airplanes, or more, this year that you are short. Convince me that with NWA pilots starting threads like "NWA/DAL Priot to Furloughs?" and displacement notices (admittedly cancelled with the JPWA) that you don't bring pilots looking for Delta jets to fly.

In Nicolau's rulings furloughed pilots (as well as those displaced to RJ's) were stapled. Obviously the NWA side would like a better result and would really like them to be on top of Delta pilots so that the Delta pilots have to take the furloughs when the DC9 fleet goes away.

I prefer your version of the truth, I really do. I'm asking, begging, you to convince me.
Our side isnt over staffed i posted you the numbers. We have people who are sticking aroung to see what they can get out of this and they are going to leave. you can argue thats speculation but its true. Also just by looking mathematically at the numbers we arent overstaffed. I know you dont have all the details and are making uneducated assumptions about what is going on here but we arent overstaffed. We have only hired 170ish pilots in 8 years! This doesnt even consider NWA using the DAL staffing models. If we switch to the DAL staffing model we will be SHORT on pilots and i am sure that plays into it also. This is good for YOU and ME that we are going to be short on pilots. Take a deep breath fins.