View Single Post
Old 07-01-2008, 03:05 PM
Superpilot92
Underboob King

Joined APC: May 2005
Position: Guppy Commander

Originally Posted by tsquare View Post
This is interesting. You and superpilot sound almost desperate in your posts to the spliff. I'm not supporting what he says one way or the other, but it is interesting to me that as much grief as DAL was given for LOA 19, now that some are questioning the TA, you are trashing them for that. Not saying you are right wrong or indifferent. I am still digesting the TA myself. From what I have seen so far, it is extremely weak. And I'm not talking about pay here either. There are a lot of QOL items that seem to be blown off that might have been better addressed. I don't know the ramifications of turning down this deal yet and the effect it will have on the SLI process. I THINK they are not joined at the hip, but I will find out. After all, WE are going to live with this POS for probably another 8 years... So you better read it very carefully, and make sure you can live with it that long... because we all know how quick to negotiate management will be when/IF the company starts making lots of $ again...
I guess if by attempting to be logical in my discussions you consider that "desperate" then sure. I try to be level headed with all of my discussions and Spliff is even getting called out by fellow DAL guys so point fingers all you want at him but i TRY to not be biased to either side and want whats best for ALL of us. Call it being optimistic if you want but i have way to much time left with this company to get bent out of shape towards either side, especially since we are about to be on the SAME side.