Thread: Loans
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2006, 04:55 PM
Golden Flyer

Originally Posted by Uncle Bose
Does that make sense to anyone? Are you saying he got an aviation degree but majored in accounting?

A degree is great for personal growth and all, but if it doesn't give you marketability, it's useless (in other words, a waste) in terms of employment.
Regardless, he probably got the aviation degree to advance his knowledge. It shouldn't be arguable though. If that's the route that he chose, he should know why & thats perfectly fine. The advices that I get from you guys on this forum is vast and incredibly useful Uncle Bose. I just hate when people seek to be so negative about others descisions when you dont know that person and their reasons for such descisions. You can always give advice which may be a turning point to him/her. Dont have to downplay them like their some J*ckass. That's what discourage people and trust me, some people have that mindstate where they can just be discouraged from whatever they wanted to do. Its just life. I read a book by Robert P. Mark called Professional Pilot Career Guide. He noted every step he went through in his career and couldnt stop mentioning how people can gain knowledge in aviation forums, but some people are just so discouraging which also had him backtracked.

* Just making a point