View Single Post
Old 07-02-2008, 10:59 PM
TripleMix
New Hire

Joined APC: Jun 2008
Position: B747 CA

Originally Posted by dojetdriver View Post
Well, congratulations on your first point. But can you show me where I'm "pi$$ed off" as you put in this thread as it relates to the JS issue? I've talked about pay rates and how they were negotiated down, but NOTHING about the JS issue. What is YOUR problem? Maybe you are mad because of the weakness your MEC showed in the past. Maybe you are also mad because a regional had the sack to tell your management where to go when YOUR OWN MEC didn't.

Funny, my dad spent 30+ years at UAL. Maybe it's the way you are reading it.

I'm just trying to understand what is your problem with the United pilots. But reading the extent of your anger throughout your other posts, I'll just assume that you are disturbed. And I didn't say you were ****ed off...perhaps you need to read closer. And yes, the MEC is weak, no question about that. That's why we're in this situation in the first place. But when your airline SURVIVES bankruptcy, there is a certain amount of give-and-take in negotiations. Not that you would know what that's like, as your airline FAILED in bankruptcy. And your MEC bent over while it was still making money under ACA and accepted RJ wages for A319s.

...And that's my point, if your (former) MEC weakly gave in, why are you so critical of the United pilots, when we're all just the same? I'm sorry daddy couldn't get you into United back when the gettin' was good, but timing is everything. Get over it. United pilots are not your problem.