View Single Post
Old 07-05-2008, 07:45 AM
Superpilot92
Underboob King

Joined APC: May 2005
Position: Guppy Commander

Originally Posted by Speedbird34 View Post
The roof is falling on my head. Bla Bla Kumba yaya and on the music goes

If the roof is going to fall voting yes is not going to make any difference in my opinion.

Vote your beliefs and do not let the economy pressure you. The contract is for 4 years and this situation could change tomorrow for better or worse

I am yet to personally meet a Delta pilot who has told me he will vote for this TA. Their reasons are not always related to if they feel the TA is good or bad. It has to do more with the SLI.

The reason why the union is in no hurry to schedule a vote right now on the Delta side is because the TA would get a NO vote!
In all seriousness are you oblivious to your surroundings? By all means have a difference of opinion but at least open your eyes to whats going on around you and get informed from your MEC. Voting NO only and gives up the pay increases, synergies, pushes off the ability for DAL mgmt to give this the best shot at stability and making this the world leader airline it ciuld become.. Not to mention further divides what could be a great pilot group.

I know you probably dont care about the long term success of the new Delta since you are actively attempting to get on at Emirates. How did the open house go? Will you be leaving us?

Last edited by Superpilot92; 07-05-2008 at 08:08 AM.