View Single Post
Old 07-07-2008, 07:02 AM
FliFast
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2006
Position: I was acquired, Not Hired

Originally Posted by dfwdavi8r View Post
And your years of service at an airline that no longer existed should count because........?

I worked at another Airline prior to AA, why doesn't that count for LOS?

At least you got years of service pay and some of your senior people (not many but some) are still at AA when 1000+ AA pilots who were on the property prior to the "Buyout" (Yes it was a buyout not a merger) are still on the street.

You and I were both sacrificed so those senior to us (some Red, most Blue) could keep their jobs and A-funds ect.........

Vilifying AA pilots and whining about it 7 years later is just a waste
I like your avatar, don't agree with your post.

Why should my years of service count for something, because we brought assets to the party that NAAtives were able to fly to avoid furlough. You're arrogant, "I got mine, pull up the ladder", attitude is why the maco-pilot group is fractured. Ask anyone if they think YOU and your APA treated the TWA pilots fair, and you will get near 100% agreement that you arrogantly screwed them.

You and your union promised fair and equitable. The final product isn't worth the plastic bag I use to pick up dog mess.

If you think the beetching about how you treated us will ever end, I'll give you Jimmy Hoffa's cell phone number.

FF