View Single Post
Old 07-07-2008, 02:36 PM
Speedbird34
Line Holder

Joined APC: Dec 2005

[QUOTE=Superpilot92;420243]Now you are reaching We already discussed this on FI via PM's. You try and label anyone who discusses race in your presence a racist.

I dont have patience for racism either and you know it. My little sister is adopted and she is Hispanic and African American. I just said her heritage does that make me a racist? Stop reaching and stop trying to label everyone a racist.

I look forward to working with all of you DAL guys/gals. Have a good day

Look superpilot92 the fact your folks adopted a hispanic kid does not make you any more black. This is not about you being black nor do I really care what your personal preference towards the races may be. I just get a bit tired of your childish drone and constant bickering when someone disagrees with your point of veiw.

You may consider my veiws hateful that is your perspective. It really is not that important your just some kid who is starting to sound a little bit stupid to me preaching his same silly position on this message board over and over again like it matters.

If I am condescending towards you maybe I should be. Your post show a lack of maturity and you seem to have too much time on your hands. I am trying really hard not to build a profile of you. The images I am getting are not very good.

Try and do something worthwhile with your life and stop all this your pathetic posting on the message boards. I am starting to smell your fear and it is making me sick. Do you have a girlfreind or maybe you are one of those kids who married soon after high school. Drink a beer etc. Just do not go around ****ing of people and being too stupid to know when someone is always going to disagree with you.

Truth is I see through your posts and it is always the same crappy drone. Merger merger merger. If you do not support the merger your hateful, A racist blabla. Dig up stuff, try to discredit him, present angry black man profile. Nobody really cares and be careful I am getting to the stage were I may start assuming you are a dumb ass.

Bottom line is you are getting me to the point were I am starting to think you are the biggest fool on this message board. I wonder what kind of kids we are raising in America this days. I know you are excited to be in the company of adults and call yourself a major airline pilot. But I am beginning to understand more why there have the age limit for an ATP.

Waiting with baited breath for your reply smartass

Last edited by Speedbird34; 07-07-2008 at 03:17 PM.