View Single Post
Old 07-07-2008, 03:25 PM
Superpilot92
Underboob King

Joined APC: May 2005
Position: Guppy Commander
Cool

Originally Posted by Speedbird34 View Post

Look superpilot92 the fact your folks adopted a hispanic kid does not make you any more black.You twisted my comments and i never tried to pretend to be "black". My point was you arent going to call me a racist, moron. This is not about you being black nor do I really care what your personal preference towards the races may beYou seem to be the only one who NEEDS to distinguish between races. I on the other hand really could care less.. I just get a bit tired of your childish drone and constant bickering when someone disagrees with your point of veiw. Childish tone? By that do you mean my positive optimistic outlook?

You may consider my veiws hateful that is your perspectiveMany people view your posts as i do and you continued to not let us down with this post.. It really is not that important your just some kid who is starting to sound a little bit stupid to me preaching his same silly position on this message board over and over again like it matters.Again another hateful post how unexpected!!

If I am condescending towards you maybe I should be. Your post show a lack of maturity and you seem to have too much time on your hands. I am trying really hard not to build a profile of you. The images I am getting are not very good.Feel free to judge me as you see fit, I dont get offended like you.

Try and do something worthwhile with your life and stop all this your pathetic posting on the message boards. I am starting to smell your fear and it is making me sick. Do you have a girlfreind or maybe you are one of those kids who married soon after high school. Drink a beer etc. Just do not go around ****ing of people and being too stupid to know when someone is always going to disagree with you.My pathetic posting? I actually use this site as it was meant as a good place to learn and debate topics.

Truth is I see through your posts and it is always the same crappy drone. Merger merger merger. If you do not support the merger your hateful, A racist blabla. Dig up stuff, try to discredit him, present angry black man profile. Nobody really cares and be careful I am getting to the stage were I may start assuming you are a dumb ass. Wrong again on all levels. You however seem to get defensive when people call you out on your hate. Why is that? I never tried to discredit you or label you. Others do however because of you past and present Hateful posts

Bottom line is you are getting me to the point were I am starting to think you are the biggest fool on this message board. I wonder what kind of kids we are raising in America this days. I know you are excited to be in the company of adults and call yourself a major airline pilot. Pot calling Kettle Huh? Thanks again for an accurate representation of your mentality.But I am beginning to understand more why there have the age limit for an ATP. Huh? Another pointless comment maybe?

And for your information kid you are not a Delta pilot yet. Maybe in your wet dreams but till this merger is complete and you have gone through indoctrination. You are a Northwest pilot. Not a pilot of the new Delta. It does not exist yet. You are just a kid very lucky to be a Northwest pilot.
Maybe one day if this all goes through I will get to fly with you and you better have some good stories for me about your accomplishments. It had better be something better than having a job flying a DC9 for Northwest at 27 yrs old.Another classic example of your intriguing replies. You are making your DAL co-workers proud i am sure.

Waiting with baited breath for your reply smartass
You just proved my point thank you

By the way I am not the only one that pointed out your hateful posts and condescending tone. You have been called out by people on this board as well as FI by not only NWA pilots but DAL pilots. (reference Spaceman Spliffs posts above)

Throughout this whole process i have tried to maintain a positive attitude towards everything. You on the other hand have maintained a distaste towards everything to do with NWA. By all means continue to live your hateful life but i refuse to live that way. Sorry champ

ANY OF YOU DAL FOLKS WANT TO CLAIM THIS ONE? LOKKS LIKE HE SLIPPED THROUGH THE CRACKS!!

Last edited by Superpilot92; 07-07-2008 at 03:49 PM.