View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 06:42 PM
Superpilot92
Underboob King

Joined APC: May 2005
Position: Guppy Commander

Originally Posted by MJB68 View Post
Don't know the guy, certainly don't know the reasons, but... I'd venture to say that however this SLI goes down there are going to be hundreds at least, and perhaps thousands, of P.O.'d pilots. Doesn't matter if you work your hardest at it, doesn't matter if you do what you think is right for your fellow pilots or the company. There are going to be alot of angry people for whatever reason. Pilots (me included) find an excuse to whine about anything, and seniority is a big one with long term ramifications. Maybe you'll never be senior enough to fly the whale, maybe you'll have to change bases, maybe you think you look fat in a double breasted suit. There are a million reasons people will **** and moan and hold a grudge over this. Now, I have to ask myself.... given that, who the hell would want their name permanently associated with what lies ahead?! You're damned if you do, damned if you don't. As much as I'd like to see true LEADERS emerge and take the reigns, I don't think it's gonna happen. Rather, I think they'll all let this go to arbitration anyway, so everyone can say "I didn't do it!"

i dont think thats it. The pilot group prefers it not go to arbitration. All those guys have to say is would you have preferred an arbitrator control the outcome?