Old 06-22-2006, 12:48 PM
surreal1221
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2006

Originally Posted by captain_drew
I doubt you understand the 'issues' here. . IF you are a Catholic . .of course . . you are not a 'thinking' Catholic if you support the anti-American ACLU!
You're missing the point here. I don't care if it stands or falls. I do care though that some small organization is petitioning our President (executive branch) on the grounds of religion, AFTER a Federally appointed JUDGE (judicial branch) has already ruled on the subject.

Why is it so hard for right-wing religious organizations to follow a verdict from a judge?

I could go on and on, but it won't matter. Right wing, left wing, it all is insignificant.

You hate me because I'm a catholic, an Air Force member, and an ACLU member. . . horrible combination I suppose. I don't have anything against you Capt. I take issue with the fact that some people in this country have no respect for the judicial system that is in place.

Nevertheless, I love how every forum ends up straying so far off topic. I'm going to go back to reading about aviation, and the aviation industry.